Sunday Salon: December-January Roundup

The month started off badly when it came to reading and blogging, with me going through a bad reading slump (witness trickle of posts). But things picked up near the end, and I've got a good list of books up for review next month. I realized that I hadn't done a December roundup, so I'm clubbing both months together.

In December, when I was on holiday, I had two great guest posts, one on romance readers by AnimeGirl from AnimeGirl's Bookshelf and another on reading ghost stories by Nymeth from things mean a lot.

I reviewed the following books.
A Christmas Carol- Charles Dickens
Anne of Green Gables- L.M. Montgomery
The Vampire Diaries: The Fury- L.J. Smith
Ice Station- Matthew Reilly
Shadow of the Wind- Carlos Ruiz Zafon
Breaking Dawn- Stephenie Meyer
Second Helpings- Megan McCafferty
The Vampire Diaries: The Struggle- L.J. Smith

In January, I interviewed Gary Stelzer, debut author of The Cost of Dreams. I also reviewed the following books.
Living Dead in Dallas- Charlaine Harris
The Hunger Games- Suzanne Collins
Paths of Glory- Jeffrey Archer
The Heretic Queen- Michelle Moran
Charmed Thirds- Megan McCafferty
Life After 187- Wade J. Halverson

If you like this post, you can receive free updates by Subscribing to my RSS Feed or by signing up for Email Updates

2 Responses

  1. Trisha Says:

    We all go through slumps; although I must say that your slumps must be quite different from mine as you managed to read and review quite a few books!

    My Sunday Salon


Related Posts with Thumbnails