About Me and Advance Booking

About Me: I am an engineering student studying in India. I currently live in a hostel with a very entertaining roommate, who is as mad about books and movies as I am, and is a good source of books, old and new. I love reading, and I like writing. I also enjoy watching movies and sleeping (I sleep more than probably any other person in this place!).

About Advance Booking: Since my dad bought me my first book, I have read and read. This blog combines my two loves: reading and writing. It's a place for me to share thoughts about the books I read, and connect with other bibliophiles like me, to find more books to read.
If you find a book on my review list that you have reviewed, do leave a comment (with a link) on the list post or on the main review, and I will link your review up to mine.
I welcome your comments on the posts. It gives me an insight into how you perceive my reviews, and thus helps me improve my content. If you like what you read, you might consider subscribing to my RSS feed as well.
Do check out my business blog Acerbiz as well.

Review Policy: If you'd like me to review your book, you are welcome to send me a copy. I will finish the book and post an honest review about it. I also read e-books, provided they are in .pdf or .lit format.
I read literary fiction, young adult, fantasy and science fiction, suspense, horror and non-fiction.
I don't like reading romance and self-help. I will not read erotica.

See My Reviews
See My Blogger Profile

If you like this post, you can receive free updates by Subscribing to my RSS Feed or by signing up for Email Updates

2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I'm from India too! But I live here in the US!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Hi! I'd love to submit my story for a review or showcase. Where can I send the request?


Related Posts with Thumbnails