BBAW 09- Setting Goals


Write in 50 words or less…what do you like best about your blog right now and where would you like your blog to be a year from now?

What I like best about my blog is how it has changed me. I've become a better reader and a more structured critic, and more outgoing as well.
A year from now, I'd like my blog to have more reviews, more comments, a few author posts and giveaways. And I'd love to meet more people and generally have a lot of fun.

If you like this post, you can receive free updates by Subscribing to my RSS Feed or by signing up for Email Updates

2 Responses
  1. Sounds like some doable goals for you. Good luck, but more important--have fun.


  2. Anna Says:

    Those are some great goals. I look forward to reading your reviews.

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric


Related Posts with Thumbnails