BBAW 09- Reading Meme


We encourage you to be creative with this! Please choose one or two questions to answer or try to answer all the questions in five words or less. Or choose a picture to answer a question! Brevity is the goal of today!

Do you snack while you read? If so, favorite reading snack?

Ans: Churmuri- a delicious Indian snack

Do you tend to mark your books as you read, or does the idea of
writing in books horrify you?
Ans: No marking

How do you keep your place while reading a book? Bookmark? Dog-ears? Laying the book flat open?

Ans: Dog ears (I know I'm mutilating the book, but I don't have bookmarks. Sorry!)

Fiction, Non-fiction, or both?
Ans: Fiction

Hard copy or audiobooks?Ans: Hard copy

Are you a person who tends to read to the end of chapters, or are you able to put a book down at any point?
Ans: Put it down anywhere

If you come across an unfamiliar word, do you stop to look it up right away?
Ans: No, but I'm trying to.

What are you currently reading?Ans: Atonement by Ian McEwan

What is the last book you bought?
Ans: .

Ans: The Day of the Jackal- Frederick Forsyth

Are you the type of person that only reads one book at a time or can you read more than one at a time?
Ans: Usually one at a time, but sometimes 2 or 3

Do you have a favorite time of day and/or place to read?
Ans: I read anytime anywhere

Do you prefer series books or stand alone books?Ans: Series

Is there a specific book or author that you find yourself recommending over and over?

Ans: The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini

How do you organize your books? (By genre, title, author’s last name, etc.?)
Ans: Genre

If you like this post, you can receive free updates by Subscribing to my RSS Feed or by signing up for Email Updates

9 Responses
  1. JoAnn Says:

    Love the photos! I'm hoping to hear Khaled Hosseini speak next month...can't wait!


  2. Ana S. Says:

    The dog is so adorable that I almost forgive you for your dog-earing ways ;)

    Kidding, of course! I used to do it too.


  3. bermudaonion Says:

    I wish my books were organized, but I have to admit that they're a mess.


  4. Belle Says:

    Great photos! I'm a dog-ear kind of person, too.


  5. She Says:

    I have been meaning to read The Kite Runner but haven't had the chance. A Thousand Splendid Suns was amazing so I can only imagine how the other is!


  6. Elizabeth Says:

    Love this! That snack looks YUMMY - you should post a recipe sometime.


  7. Anonymous Says:

    Love your answers...I snack when I read too.


  8. i love kite runner as well! it made me cry while i was reading it (at the airport of all places lol) and i love it when a book makes me feel such deep emotion that i cry. great post!

    p.s. i just subscribed! great blog :)


  9. Josette Says:

    I enjoyed reading your meme. :) It's great to spice it up with some pics!

    I'd also like to read The Kite Runner as I loved the movie which moved me a lot.


Related Posts with Thumbnails