The North and South fever

Quite a few other bloggers have been bitten by the Richard Armitage bug, and I am the latest to join the bandwagon. After watching the Proposal scene over at Eva's blog A Striped Armchair, I decided to download the series from Youtube. But that is easier said than done, 'coz I have a very slow Internet connection. 4 episodes, divided into 6 parts each (on Youtube), and each part takes a minimum of 20 minutes to download. I've watched 1 episode till date, and I am developing quite a crush on Armitage. So that essentially involves me devoting all my time and broadband to finishing the downloads. I'll post a review of each episode as and when I finish it. And after that, I am going to go and drool over Colin Firth in Pride and Prejudice. So don't be surprised if I'm offline for most of June- two dashingly handsome Regency gentlemen await me.

If you want a glimpse into the series, check out the trailer below:

If you like this post, you can receive free updates by Subscribing to my RSS Feed or by signing up for Email Updates

0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails