My First Blog Award


Yippee!! My first blog award!! After just about three months of blogging!! A big thanks to Jeane over at Dog Ear Diary for this award. This one is to be passed on to blogs newly discovered. For me, that would mean all the blogs I've read, but I'll try and pick a few.







And, my exams are finally over! Three months of holidays, free time to laze around and, of course, READ!!! I've got a pile of books just waiting to be read, a reading challenge to be completed, new ones to join, so it's time to get cracking.

And, by the way, I changed the layout of my blog. Do you like it? Tell me, I'd love to hear what changes I can incorporate.

If you like this post, you can receive free updates by Subscribing to my RSS Feed or by signing up for Email Updates

7 Responses
  1. bermudaonion Says:

    Congratulations and thanks for thinking of me! You made my day.


  2. Eva Says:

    Thanks so much!

    I'm glad you're exams are over. :D


  3. Becky Says:

    Thanks for thinking of me!


  4. Ana S. Says:

    yay, I can comment now.

    Thank you so much :D Your kind words made my day. And hooray for exams being over and reading time!


  5. Hazra Says:

    Thanks so much everyone. You guys make my TBR :)


  6. Hazra Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.


Related Posts with Thumbnails