Here's where it begins

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside, it is too dark to read.
-Groucho Marx

Groucho got it right. I love to read. Anything. Everything. Yeah, I know, saying that reading books is your hobby is a cliche, much like the villains in Bond movies, but for me, it's a way of life. In this blog, you will find lots of commentary on books I read and movies I watch, sprinkled with general stuff about college, and served with sarcasm. Engineering college doesn't give much scope for reading (don't get me started on the variety, or lack of it, in our library), so posts may be sporadic, but they will be long. Stay around, see what you like.

If you like this post, you can receive free updates by Subscribing to my RSS Feed or by signing up for Email Updates

0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails