Sunday Salon: Awards

I received a couple of awards over the past month, but I haven't gotten around to acknowledging them. So I'm doing a belated handing out of the awards. So sorry for the delay!


I received the Beautiful Blogger Award from readerbuzz and from Laurel-Rain Snow. Thanks so much, it's really wonderful to be appreciated!

The rules of the Beautiful Blogger award are to pass it on to other beautiful bloggers and tell seven things about yourself.

I'd like to pass this award on to

1. Shweta from Book Journal
2. Veens from Giving Reading a Chance
3. Joann from Lakeside Musing
4. Ivana from Willing to See Less
5. Jenny from Jenny's Books

And now, 7 things about myself...

1. I love reading (duh!)
2. I love writing.
3. I want to learn to play the guitar
4. My dream is to have a little cottage by the sea
5. I'd love to have a snowy winter
6. When I was 6, I wanted to be a gardener
7. I can't swim, because I'm scared of drowning.


I received the Happy 101 Award from readerbuzz. Thanks a lot!

My charge is to list ten things that make me happy and pass on this award to five more bloggers.

1. BOOKS (this would probably occupy all ten spots, but I decided not to make it so easy)
2. Writing
3. Travelling
4. Learning new things
5. Eating mom's cooking
6. Lazing around (oh, you've no idea how happy this makes me!)
7.Watching sunsets and sunrises (very relaxing)

8. Food
9. TV
10. Music

I'd like to pass this award on to 

2. Kathy from Bermudaonion's Weblog
3. Anna from Diary of An Eccentric
4. Carol from Carol's Notebook
5.Fyrefly from Fyrefly's Book Blog

Have a happy weekend!

If you like this post, you can receive free updates by Subscribing to my RSS Feed or by signing up for Email Updates

22 Responses
  1. Ana S. Says:

    Congratulations on your awards! And ah, cottage by the sea...I could do with one too :P


  2. Old Kitty Says:

    Congratulations on receiving such wonderful awards!

    and thanks for sharing bits about yourself!

    I can't swim too but would dearly love a cottage by the sea as well!

    And are you going to learn to play the guitar? that's such a great skill to have!

    And it's lovely to know you like watching sunsets and sunrises!

    Take care
    x


  3. What a lovely post!

    I like some of the things you wrote...like having a cottage by the sea. Being near the ocean makes me feel more alive. And I adore cottages.

    Here's my salon:

    http://laurel-rainsnowsaccidentallife.blogspot.com/2010/04/sunday-salon.html


  4. Shweta Says:

    Thank u so much. And congrats on all ur awards! Also it's nice to know about the blogger :)


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Aw, thanks! And congratulations on receiving them yourself! :) I am always shy of posting seven things about myself because I am afraid I will not be able to think of seven good things.

    (I can already play the guitar. It is very easy as long as you do not insist upon learning to strum. Get someone to show you like three chords, and you can pick up the rest from the internets.)


  6. JoAnn Says:

    Congratulations... and thanks so much for thinking of me! Yes to a cottage by the sea... or maybe a little lake :-)


  7. Anna Says:

    Congrats on your awards, and thanks for passing one on to me. I really appreciate it!

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric


  8. Anonymous Says:

    Congrats on all the awards. I love watching the sun rise and set.


  9. Jessica Bell Says:

    Congrats to you and all the others :)


  10. Ivana Says:

    Thank you very much for this beautiful award and congrats on receiving them! I agree on most of your 7 things--except the snowy winter, I've had plenty of it! :)


  11. Nishant Says:

    Congratulations on receiving such wonderful awards
    PPC Advertising India


  12. falguni Says:

    congrats sweetheart i see u have been busy :P

    one more thing :
    u r once again the first hit on ADVANCE Booking in google

    for two weeks now i think

    :)

    cheers to that
    *clinks glasses*


  13. Beverly Says:

    Hey there! Just wanted to stop by as many of the blogs that I follow as I could during the Friday Hop timeframe! If you have a chance, stop by The Wormhole and check out my 300 follower giveaway! Happy reading – have a great weekend!


  14. Anonymous Says:

    Hi! I just received the award that you made in 2009.


  15. Willa Says:

    Congratulations on the awards :-)


  16. admin Says:

    blog yang bagus
    kunjung balik ke http://linktoni.blogspot.com/
    saya tunggu


  17. Anonymous Says:

    It's snowing. You're playing your guitar and simultaneously reading. The snow descends on your little cottage by the sea and its lovely garden. You dream about swimming in the sea with your newly purchased impossible-to-sink buoyancy aid, as you admire your new novel and it's No.1 spot in the NYT Bestseller list.... I thought I'd give you the dream :)


  18. Unknown Says:

    Once I initially commented I clicked the -Notify me when new feedback are added- check box and now every time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any method you possibly can take away me from that service? Thanks!...Cccam Server


  19. Unknown Says:

    I work smart, not hard. If I can achieve the same outcome without exerting myself, best believe I’m going to do that. Taking the harder route just to say I did, isn’t a badge of honour to me. As long as the job gets done and people are happy with the results, that’s what matters.

    https://comprarepatenteregistrata.com/


  20. Unknown Says:

    Because you've seen this tweet, wherever you name is mentioned, Grace will speak for you.

    comprare patente di Guida

    comprare patente di Guida




Related Posts with Thumbnails